Re: [IPp] A Mom's Promise...

Thanks for sharing the poem. I sooooooooo related to it all...
It too made me cry.  My daughter is 11 now, but was diagnosed at 17
months - which doesn't
really matter - no matter how old they are - going in her room in the
middle of the night and
poking her while she sleeps - is still something I know I have to do -
but my heart aches everytime
I hear the clicker snap for her drop of blood.
Maybe someday soon - something will replace this tough job for all...
Until then, we keep on.
Cathy