Re: [IPp] Infusion Set Blocking

HI Andrea,

My daughter Sarah (5yrs old) is also using quick-sets.  We have not
experienced the problem that you mention.  What size cannula are you using?
We use the 6mm with Sarah.  The 9mm is often too long for a small child.
Make sure you are far enough below the waist to hit sub-Q fat.  If he is a
thin child move the set right down on onto his butt(anywhere except where he

Good Luck,  Shannon Foster