Re: [IPp] He's getting a Cozmo

I'm a newbie to this, but I would suggest getting the
book Pumping Insulin by Walsh and Roberts.  I thought
it was really helpful.
My daughter is 5, and uses the Quicksets we have been
using the IV Prep and our sites have been sticking so
As for the rest, I am sure there are more experienced
people than I, but I did want to suggest the book.
Mom to William 8, Maddy 5 dxd 11/02, pumping 4/7/03 on