Re: [IPp] Gina-switching from Paradigm to Cozmo

Justin has been pumping with the paradigm for 6 months now. We were able to
get a new pump because Justin needed a pump with a lower basal rate. Also the
insurance company that paid for the paradigm is not the same one that paid
for the Cozmo.  There for I am able to keep the Paradigm as a back up.

Hope is help;

Gina, Mom of Justin, 2 years old, Pumping with Paradigm