[IPp] re: Sils hurt more than QuickSets (was infusion sets to use)

snip<<< Does the Silhouettes hurt more
than the Quick set when inserted?
Gina, Mom of Justin, 2 years old, pumping with Paradigm.>>

Gina, we switched from QuickSets to Sils on Luke, 8, about a year ago.
Since I'm the test case for any new set/lancet/needle, I can say that
I didn't notice a difference.  It was definitely scarier for Luke
to use the Sils than QuickSets but he likes that the Sils nearly always
work, and we were having trouble in the QuickSets because Luke
seems to be about 99% muscle now.  We use the Silhouettes with the
inserter.  Luke pushes the button on the inserter, and that control
over when it goes in seemed to help him get used to it.

Good luck!

Do you Yahoo!?