[IPp] school system

My 13yo has same problem.  Missing lots of school, catching everything under
the sun.  Has been on home study since Nov., with a doctor note.  The school
sends a teacher out every day for one hour.  It is fantastic.  Her grades are
all A's, she gets one-on-one.  In the fall she will start back at school, but
if this happens again next year I'll probably put her on independent study,
where we meet a teacher at the local library once a week.  I can't "home
school" because I work full-time, and am not a good teacher.  Anyway, the
stress level is way down in our family because of this break.