[IPp] start date

Hi all

well we went  for our final training and pump start today.   we're so
excited.  we were in the middle of filling our first cartridge with insulin
and we got a "pump failure"  Call deltec. So we called and they said they
will send us a new pump tomorrow and not to use this one.  boy did that ruin
our day.  now it looks like we will have to do this all again next Tuesday,
and another day off school.  we are trying to the pump nurse to come out to
the house tomorrow,  she is going to talk to kali's Dr. and see if she will
approve it.

mom to kali (10) and counting down the days to her birthday 4-25
soon to be pumping