[IPp] Gina-switching from Paradigm to Cozmo

I notice your child is 2, so you can't possibly have had your minimed pump 4
years, even if you upgraded to the Paradigm-how are you able to get insurance
to let you switch to the Cozmo-or is it not covered by insurance?-is it
because of the smaller dosage possible with the Cozmo?-just wondering because
we have 3 more years on our 508 and I know there will be even more
improvements on pumps in that time and I assume we will have to keep this
pump at least that long.

Sherry, mom to Liz, age 14, dx3/01, pumping MM508-5/02