[IPp] pump reliability (and Animas in particular) - MiniMed

snip<< I am wondering what our expectations should be for how often these
machines will break down. Once a year? once a month (I hope not!)? Once every
four years.... Lisa>>

My son has been pumping on MiniMed 508 for 2+ years (March 5, 2001).  No
problems with the pump so far....knock on wood.....plenty of site issues but
thanks to Insulin-pumpers we got through most of those pretty quickly.  Pumping
life is SO much better than not pumping, at least for our family.

Good luck in choosing!

Do you Yahoo!?