Re: [IPp] pump reliability (and Animas in particular)

My 6 yr. old daughter has been on the Animas pump for 3 months and we really
like it.  Haven't had any problems with it so far and Animas Customer Service
is excellent.  Cassie loves her new pump, the flexiblity it offers and never
wants to go back to shots even though she never compained about them the 4
years she was getting them.  Any specific questions you can email me
 Good Luck
Mother of Cassie 6 yrs. old
dxd 21 months old
pumping 3 months