[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #345

In a message dated 4/12/2003 10:32:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Have any of you had to
> do this before going on a cruise?

No, We went to the Caribean in Nov. with Carnival and it was not a problem!
They probably will not let you leave him with the Kid Place, I don't know how
old he is, but jake was big enough to hang out w/ the big kids( arcade, hide
and seek that kind of stuff) They entertained themselves. I hope this helps.
Trena (mom to Jake 12)