[IPp] Ask The Dietitian..Disetronic Chat 4-14-03

Pumpers and Friends

      Disetronic chat on the 14th of April will be hosted by Margaret Crary,
Margaret is a Clinical Service Manager for Disetronic in the Chicago area in
the Guest room at 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, 6pm PDT.  "Ask the Dietitian"
is the topic ....hmm I wonder if she can tell me the carbs for the 1 gal can
of low salt popcorn I had today. Or maybe what carb book she like, as the
dog ate mine....how many carbs would that have been?

 To join the chat, simply point your browser to
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and select "Guest" from the
pull-down menu of chat rooms (where it asks you to select a chat  room).
 You will then need to type in your username and password when prompted.
Your  username is the email address that you subscribed to the list with and
your  password is "pumper" (without the quotes).  If you  are having
problems  accessing the chat, email  help@insulin-pumpers.org and
  we will help you access the chat.

     If you are unable to attend the chat and you are interested in the
topic,  you may access a transcript of the chat the following day. Simply go
to the  same page, and click on Chat Transcripts, and then scroll down until
you find guest-year-month-day.html of that chat and then click on it.

                                REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY