Re: [IPp] cruise help

About your cruise  line letter:  My husband worked on the Norwegian
Line...they need it to be covered for liability purpose!  So if anything
should happen while on board they are covered for any emergency.  Believe it
when I tell you that its possible that they may not carry glucagon!   Our
stuff is compact, easy, and we know what to do...however do not take that
chance!   Especially if your out in the ocean and its hours before getting
ashore....but they could always call a Medevac!   Have the physician fax the
info to the cruise line office so they are prepared!   You will probably
never use them! Better to be safe!