[IPp] walk for diabetes

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share our good news. Our school is having a school walk for
Diabetes in honor of my six year old son, Matthew.  It is  tomorrow Apr. 12
at 10am at Wolcott School in West Hartford, CT. It is a short 2 mile walk and
we are donating the money raised to the ADA.  I have managed to get a local
television station channel 3 news to tape and interview us LIVE tomorrow
morning at 7am...so for any of you in the CT area, be sure to tune in.