[IPp] Thank God For Animas!

 Had a problem with the pump tonight... I went to bolus Cole after dinner & the
screen was smashed & "bleeding" in one corner (It appears Cole bumped it at
school). It appeared to be working I just couldn't read anything on the screen.
Anyhoo, I called the 877 number & they had a tech call me. In the meantime I
called my territory manager (Eric) & he brought be a loaner pump within THIRTY
minutes!!!

 The tech called about 10 minutes after I called the 877 number & a new pump
will be here overnight!! I couldn't ask for better service!!

 Thank god I didn't choose Cozmo... they don't even have a rep in Phoenix. Cole
would've had to go back on shots for a few days. ::( He almost cried when I told
him I might have to give him a shot!!!

Thank goodness for Animas!

 Rachel - My Pics: www.picturetrail.com/jracheln"Except for ending slavery,
fascism, nazism and communism, war has never solved anything"Have you forgotten?
http://www.juntosociety.com/patriotism/hyforgotten.html