[IPp] testing basals in 18 mo

My daughter is on a pump finally (1 week).  Mostly she's been high.
Currently basals set to 0.2u from 7am to midnight, 0.15 from midnight
to 7am.  I'm a little concerned that this level may be too high.  She
weighs 26-27 lbs.  What I need is a general feeling for what other
kids' basals are so that I have an idea about where we should be.
Also, how do you test the basals in a kid who never really stops

Current ratios:  1u for 36 g carbs; 1u for a 440 drop in BG; 1g carb
raises her about 15 points (maybe??).

Any and all help appreciated.

David Jensen
Father to Sigrid, Dx 9/02 @ 11 months, pumping 1 week with a Cozmo