Re: [IPp] Web site clarification

 I called yesterday to ask for a sample. They said they would be sending out
samples, but not until the fall (but they may be ready a little sooner). She was
specifically referring to the patch, though they have other products available.
She put my name and address on a list to get a sample and information.
-Donna

 Marisa Schmidt <email @ redacted> wrote:From: "Denise Owens"

> Do you know if these are available for sale yet?
>
> http://www.spectrx.com/SC_patch.asp

I e-mailed them about a week ago and was told that they are not yet
available. They did not give me an expected date, but suggested that I add
myself to their mailing list to receive updated info.

Marisa