[IPp] pumping and swim team

I'm looking for someone who is willing to share their experiences with
pumping while on swim team.  I have a friend whose daughter is 8, type 1
for a year and a half, and on swim team.  They are apprehensive to pump
because they are afraid of how that would work with being on a swim team.
 I have tried to convince them that pumping would be easier than MDI for
swimming, but they are reluctant to believe me because Lauren isn't on
swim team.  My friend said she would love to contact someone who has a
child close to her daughter's age and has found that pumping is easier
for swimming.
If you would be interested in emailing my friend, please email me and I
will forward her email address.
mom to Lauren, age 7, dx'd 11/00, pumping 5/02; and Megan, age 5

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com