[IPp] Re: Help! Potty training a 2 year old

Hi Marie,
       Maybe he is just sleeping extra soundly the past week, perhaps due to
extra playing or a growth spurt tiring him out a bit more??  Did he wake
during the night to go to the bathroom previously?
       Claire, who will soon be 9, had a nightime accident a few days ago.
And this is from a girl who was completely dry at night at 2 years of age,
before DM hit just before her 3rd birthday.  These accidents don't bother
her, because I have always stressed to her that its due to the diabetes and
not any character weakness.  Her 2 brothers know that teasing about this is
completely off-limits.   We used pull-ups and diapers at night for a long
time.  My advice is that parents shouldn't stress about it too much.  After
all, we have enough other things to worry about.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8