Re: [IPp] Re: [IP] educational game about pumps

Well I downloaded the game and Danielle played it tonight.  It is educational
and Danielle showed that she knew a lot about the diabetes and how the pump
helps etc.  The most annoying thing was that she was doing well and got a
good score but when we were asked to submit the score (onto a score board
that other people can see), it said it was not supported by AOL and that we
should open it using another program!  How annoying!  We couldn't do
anything.  It is an American game with American speakers so why doesn't
America On Line support it?  Is it just me or has anyone else had this

Frustrated Mum to Danielle aged 8