From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: April 3, 2003 10:01 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] ketones

I was just wondering if anyone else's diabetic child has never had
Jake has been diabetic 9 years and has never tested positive for
ketones; not
even a trace. We have had plenty of high's and sick days, but never
It makes me wonder what is different about his diabetes and other
Any feedback would be appreciated. Trena (mom to Jake 12)