Re: [IPp] Help! Potty training a 2 year old

My son is four and has been dry during the day for about a year or so.  We
had him in pull-ups at night until a few months ago.  He was fine with no
accidents (not even with high BGs, or lows when we had to give extra juice).
But this last week he has had accidents every night.  He hasn't been high,
just right on target.

We thought maybe it was due to some unseasonably warm weather we were having,
because he thrashes at night when it's hot.  Then we thought he was getting a
cold, but so far nothing has developed.

We are completely stymied.  If anyone has any theories, I'd be very grateful
to hear them!

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikko (7/98)
Dx'd 3/01