Re: [IPp] Re: [IP] educational game about pumps

Can someone let me in on this educational game.   I just started seeing
e-mails regarding this and I don't know what anyones talking about!

Thanks.

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Re: [IP]
educational game about pumps >Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 03:10:56 EST >
>Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is >needed
so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest >of the
diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Hello Michael > >I
eventually downloaded it but it took nearly 2 hours. I have an icon on my