Re: [IPp] Re: [IP] educational game about pumps

Hello Michael

I have been downloading the files for this game since 8.05 pm and it is now
9.50 pm and I am only on file no. 9 out of 12.  It is so slow.  My computer
is the latest one and so is my modem I suspect, so it has nothing to do with
those.  Did you download it?  Has anyone else downloaded it and what did they
think?  I am tired and want to go to bed........

Mum to Danielle