Re: [IPp] glucagon issue

Hi, I didn't read the original post but a suggestion I have that works for
use is.... we get a monthly lunch menu and I go through and right how much
insulin should be given for each food item then the nurse or teacher can ask
my daughter what she thinks she will eat and gives her that many units plus
any extra needed for a correction.

Just a thought, Judy