[IPp] re: Potty training 2-year-old

 My son, Paul, was diagnosed at 20 months and we had a HECK of a time potty
training him. The only thing that worked for us was allowing him to run around
naked! He didn't like the feel of things when he had an accident. It only took
one accident and he began using the toilet. I would let him run around naked
whenever we were at home. Once he got used to using the potty (about two weeks),
it was back to clothes. I think we only had two accidents after that, both times
when we were out shopping.

Good luck.

Janice, proud mom of Paul, dx at 20 months, now 9 and pumping since age 6