[IPp] Help! Potty training a 2 year old

My son Justin Dx'd at 19 months, will be 3 in June. I have decides it was
time to potty train him, he is ready. For the most part he is doing good, but
when his sugars are high he starts having accidents, and pees all over the
place. when #'s are fine he uses the bathroom just fine. We are still using
diapers when we are out, and at bed time. I don't want to go back to diapers
when we are home, pull-up don't work, he pees in them, and won't even try
going to potty when he has them on, and Pull-up are more expensive then
diapers. any suggestion on how to potty train a toddler with diabetes.

Gina mom of Justin 2 year old, Pumping