Re: [IPp] Humalog vs Novalog vs infusion sites

the red marks/holes etc only happen for alisha when using anything with a
canula, the rapids don't do this at all. even the ultra flex leaves less of a
hole, and irritation than the other types we have tried, some where only in
for a few mins and she still has dark spots where they were about 2 yrs
later. with the rapids once the needle is out, and since we use the iv prep,
there isn't even any old adhesive left on the skin, you can't tell where it
was in at even after 5-6 days of use.