Re: [IPp] Crystallization / Novo /Humulog

   In regard to diluting Novolog, Novo offers no dilutant.
> When I inquired why, I was told that diluting was primarily used in Peds and
> that their new insulin is not approved for Ped use.  So, what can we do?  We
> diluted our 5 year olds Novolog using Lilly's dilutant....... it worked for
> us.

It's probably not a good idea to use a cross brand dilutent
There are several dilutents available from Novo and as I recall the
most desirable one to use is identified in one of the threads on this
subject in the last month or two. I can't find it at the moment.