Re: [IPp] Thanks for the welcome & more

In a message dated 4/30/02 10:49:38 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> It's just that to get a nurse there
> full time would require an IEP.  To get an IEP you have to prove that your
> child needs the nurse because his school work is majorly affected by not
> having one there for him.

I understand.....my point was simply that you do not have to prove that he
needs shots at certain times....they are required by law to provide the care
he needs.....maybe you would be comfortable training the aid? I don't
know...I just meant that you do not have to prove *need* or do it yourself
because they won't......I know you are a good Mom and will do well....good