Re: [IPp] Thanks for the welcome & more

I believe, by law, the school district has to make accomidations for your
son.  Even if that means hiring a nurse or training someone to give
injections. Check on it!

I have to some how prove to the district and the state of MN that if he
doesn't have a nurse there to give him shots it seriously affects his ability
to learn.  This usually isn't proved until the child is very far behind in
school.   It all falls under an IEP.  I just don't want to fight the school
too much because I they have been so wonderful.  I would much rather have
Jacob on the pump and not have to get the extra shots at all.  IMHO

Wife to Jeremy, Mom to
Jacob (b. 4-22-97, dx'd 3-2-99) and
Hunter (b. 7-22-00)
Stillwater, MN
email @ redacted
I've learned that if someone says something unkind about me, I must live that
so no one will believe it.