[IPp] Re: We are pumping

Hi everyone,

Hi Jana, great to hear from you. I have to remind myself that we are still
dealing with diabetes so things are never going to be perfect and you are
right about not beating myself up when I get things wrong - thats a hard one
to stick to at times!! Hope all is going well with you.

Hi Connie, yes I have been following Prof Bob Elliots work, it is very
contraversial here and it he has been in the news lately. I find it really
hard to know what to believe as we are hearing all sorts of conflicting

Hi Beverly, thanks for your kind thoughts and wishes.

Suzanne, Canterbury New Zealand, mum of Michael 7, D dxd 08/99, coeliacs dxd
04/00,pumping 04/02, Daniel 9, wife of Paul.