Re: [IPp] Saline Start

Hi Sarah & Everyone...

Our saline trial was simply to familiarize us with the set changes,
bolusing, and various pump functions. My husband and I also wore a pump
for a few days and found that it helped us to understand more what Taylor
goes through, though he endures MUCH more! When I removed my pump, after 3
  short days, I realized that he wouldn't have that same luxury! Sobering..
.:-/

Pam C*
Wife to Bobby
Mom to Taylor (9) dx.4/98 pumping~MM508~10/01
and Chloe (5)