[IPp] Saline Start

Hi everyone...

Well, I just got word that the hospital can start my son on the Saline Start
for the pump this Wednesday!  VERY short notice, but I am totally psyched!!!
I was wondering if any of you out there could fill in me in on what to expect
on Wednesday. What my week will be like on the Saline?  I know that he will
continue to get his insulin injections...but as far as the pump with saline
in it, how does that work??  Am I pretending that it has insulin in it?  Am I
waking up every two hrs to test him while on the Saline?  Please share with
me your experiences of going to the first day on pump with saline...
Thanks so much.
Sarah :)
Mother of Matthew 5 yrs old diagnosed 3/99