Re: [IPp] Decisions, decisions?

In a message dated 4/29/02 12:05:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  He says not to be persuaded by the
> waterproof feature because kids drop their pumps.

interesting comment....mu daughter has dropped hers many times and it has not
broken....if it does they will replace it (I asked this question in the
beginning since she loves to hang upside down)...waterproof and small
increments plus many other things were important to us.......sorry, I find
this an odd statement for the doctor to make about a medical device...I would
rather hear what he thinks you should be *led* by.......hmmmmm....good luck!