[IPp] Decisions, decisions?

Talked to my new Endo.  Told him I've narrowed our pump choice down to
MiniMed's Paradigm or Animas' R-1000.  He says not to be persuaded by the
waterproof feature because kids drop their pumps.  What do you experienced
pumpers think?  I do like the fact that Animas' basal increment is 0.05 u, but
is this something we will not need compared to 0.1 with the Paradigm? What
about the Basal profiles - 3 versus 4?  What about infusion sets- minimed's
quickset vs the paradigm's? (my son who'll be pumping is 13)
Thanks, You've all taught me so much already!