Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #46

People keep talking about different infusion sets.  Why would that make a
difference?  Also, I am afraid to change infusion set type with my daughter as
she just pales at the sight of the sillouette.  That quick-serter is just the
ticket for her and I can't see us (at least not right now) switching from that.
However...if that will make a difference and give us better control, then I
guess it would be worth a try.  Thanks for your help.

-Barb (mom to Jessie)