Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #46

Kelley,

You said "the crystallization was so evident from the Humalog (after only 20
hours since last site change)"...please say more about this.  We have been
trying to figure out why we seem to need to change sites so frequently.  Is the
crystallization something very obvious when looking at the removed cannula, or
do you have to look for it??

-Barb
mom to Jessie 11, pumping since 1/02!, dx in '96