Re: [IPp] Trust Your PARENTAL GUT!

Our CDE has put Jessica (almost 11) on the continous blood glucose monitor three
times.  We were able to catch her going low at night through that (and other
weird trends).  If you have the opportunity to use the CBGM, I definitely
encourage you to do so!  She also says that they have found MANY children going
low at night.

-Barb