From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Carol Mulligan
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 12:01 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Trust Your PARENTAL GUT!

Connie,
I'm fairly new at this. My son's only been diabetic for 1 yr.  During this
time he's been all over the map.  Highs and lows, but mostly high.  Your
story interests me because my son wakes up high quite a bit.  I, too, think
he's going low and then rebounding.  I think this is what's causing him to
wet the bed, but have not "caught" him going low.  I'm hoping with the pump
(hoping to get one soon) that we'll be better able to adjust his insulin so
as to stop this.  What do you think?

Carol

Anyone else have any thoughts or insight?

email @ redacted