RE: [IPp] Trust Your PARENTAL GUT!

Same thing happened to us, only we were pumping-weird huh?  It was actually
the CDE because we NEVER get to see the endo but once a year (the 3 mos
visits are conducted by the CDE).  I actually argued with her about it
insisted that Riley was rebounding and she kept telling me to increase
basals.  Well, I did a every hour basal test and lo and behold he was going
LOW!!!!!!  I never listen to my endo and they get so irritated with me!:O)
When Riley turned SIX (six years old btw) they wanted his target to be
dropped from 100-200 to 70-150 and start correcting at 150.  I refused to do
it, still refuse to do it and keep him in the 80-180 range.  It wasn't
enough leeway for a young child with unpredictable activity.  Everytime I'd
correct at 150, he'd drop like a rock.  I follow the "Pink Panther" target
ranges according to ages.  I agree, trust your instincts!!!!

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-9, Riley-6(dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 23mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-3, & Lane-5 mos