[IPp] Trust Your PARENTAL GUT!

Dear Parents, I'm new to this list, not new to all the other lists,, I just
wanted to encourage you all to TRUST your gut. I have learned the hard way,
that no matter how experienced and educated as our ENDOS and doctors are,
they will never come to understand the way our child's body works better
than the person that takes care of that child... i.e. the parent of a child
with diabetes!

If you feel a hunch about something in your child's diabetes management,
even if it is against the Doctors advice, consider following it, with as
much caution as needed. I did, and it PROBABLY saved my child's live.

Connie Miller
Photography benefiting the Children With DIABETES Foundation.