re: [IPp] Set duration??

<<From: "jodi dillman" <email @ redacted>
We were wondering how long your child's (or your) sets will last? We have just
managed to get Cassidy's ( age 4 1/2) to stay in for 3 days. Before we were
changing her set every other day. Is 4 days pushing it if her  BG readings are
doing OK?
Thanks for your input!
Dennis and Jodi ( who is NOT! gestational diabetic this pregnancy..YAHOO!!!!)
parents to Cassidy age 4.5 dx 4/00 pumping MM Paradigm
and The munchkin due 7/14/02>>

We're bad...since moving to Novolog last October, Luke regularly has sites
that will last to 3.5-4 days.  We haven't gone beyond that and don't intend to.
 We're scheduling them at 3 days but we've been known to push that until the
next morning because his b.g.'s are fine and some other crisis pops up instead
(with 3 kids & their social activities & school work, there's always something
that we forgot about).  We're trying to get ourselves all back into 3 days for
the tissue concerns that Lyndy mentioned.

Shelly V., mom to Luke, 7, dx'd 10/99, pumping 3/01 + Trevor 11 & Kate 9

Do You Yahoo!?