Re: [IPp] Set duration??

Hi Jodi,

Our doctor and nurse said to try to aim for 4 days, if we can.  Unfortunately, we
have not been able to get past 3 but we are thinking of trying the silhouette as
my daughter, age 6 tends to heal very quickly.  Hope this helps!

Debbie Troian  mom of Megan age 6 dx 08/00 and pumping since 08/01 on Mini Med 508