Re: [IPp] CT POPs

In a message dated 04/26/02 10:36:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Did Sarah say she was in CT?  I got confused on the thread.... is it the
> same Sarah who goes to CT Children's

We live in CT, Middlebury which is west of Waterbury.  Small town, population
is only about 6,000.  We also go to Children's BUT the girls were already
pumping when we got there.  BUT I do know of at least 1 little girl who was
put on the pump there after the parents threatened that they would go and
find another doctor that would.

Eileen Clarke
Mom of Peter, 19
Kayla & Kelsey 8, Dx'd @ 14 months, pumping since 11-99