[IPp] Re: New fan for Sil-serter

Congratulations Shelly, thats a big step!

I don't see how I can ever get Claire to agree to try the Sils on her tummy.
Someone sent me a Sil-serter that they didn't want, and she just has a fit
seeing it.  Not the pretty little thing that the Quick Serter is!!

Did you use numbing cream?  And how has the absorption been, in comparison to
Quick-sets on the upper butt?

Barbara, Claire's Mum