[IPp] 7th D-tron

I also have had problems but  with the d-tron. It has been replaced 7 times
in 8 months. We started on the h-tron which was great but changed to the
d-tron due to the waterproof issue. My son lives in the water and uses the
contact  set so he doesn't disconnect, only when changing his site.  We used
the H-tron for a year in the water with know problems. The day we upgraded
to the D-tron first time in the water, the pump died water got into it. We
have had the screen go blank twice. We had a terrible time getting an error
E7, every couple of days. It got to the point my son would always carry
around a penny to open the battery compartment and close it. My son loves
the concept of pumping, but it does get very frustrating with all the