[IPp] Re: 6th Animas pump

> <<If anything goes wrong (which ALL pumps have problems at certain times),
> you usually aren't left without a pump where you'd have to go back to
> shots. Unless you're in a very remote area where delivery is not possible
> all the time, anyone would be fine on an Animas pump. >>

Unfortunately, lots of people are left without a pump and have to go back to
shots.  Just read the IP list for awhile and you will hear all about it.  Not
happy campers.  However, with the H-tron pump you don't have to worry about
that, because you receive two pumps!

>From my understanding, courier delivery is not common on weekends and
certainly company sales reps are not on call 24 hours a day--at least not the
ones available to us.  You don't have to be remote for this problem to occur,
just outside of very major centres.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8