Re: [IPp] POP Statistics?

> I think pretty much all the same data you have for the overall IP group but
> with just the data on kids/teens (say 18 & under) . . . plus especially
> things like:
> age at dx
> age started pumping
> age now
> how long from dx did they start pumping
> how long have they been pumping

What info we have on kids (and adults) for the above is presented in
the Over 24900 club data. When I say that we have stats on very few
kid, I mean just a handfull. Parents have not been very forthcomming
about submitting the INFO data that these statistics are derived
from.

I will add some of the questions below to the Stats questionaire when
I next update it. Hopefully there will be more info to pass on :-)

Michael