[IPp] 6th Animas Pump

Being on the Animas pump has been great for my son.  We have had a few problems, but none that weren't addressed quickly.  We never had to do without a pump.  The Animas rep met me close by and we exchanged pumps.  They fed ex'd me another pump the very next morning.  If anything goes wrong (which ALL pumps have problems at certain times), you usually aren't left without a pump where you'd have to go back to shots. Unless you're in a very remote area where delivery is not possible all the time, anyone would be fine on an Animas pump. (I guess if delivery weren't possible all the time, NO pump company could get it there overnight). Anyway, the majority of Animas pumps do not have problems and ARE waterproof if you place the rubber ring correctly around the battery case.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9